Sunday, August 12, 2007

Day Four... Loved Stoned


This is not intended to be read by prudes…

I just saw JT in concert last night and am feeling a bit dirty.


Just

U

Slide

That

Instrument

Nice



Tightly

Inside

My

Body

Embracing

Ravishing

Licking

And

Kissing

Everywhere


After a two and a half hour show, he rises up to the stage again, sits at the piano, and belts out a song, ostensibly to someone else, though I see at as a call to myself, a call to forgive and fall in love with myself once again.


I was going to share the lyrics with you, but decided against it. Instead, I ask you to think about a song that inspires you.


Listen to it.

Loudly

And give in.

Completely.

Sing your heart out.

Let it affect you.

Let it inspire you.


Justin, thank you for reminding me why I need to keep writing.

Thank you for showing me how amazing it can be to do what you love.


Thank you.


Hope and Love,
Soul Dancer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your kind comment on my blog. I am excited to discover yours. This poem got me excited (hee!) because when I saw JT (I must be a thousand years older than you!) I thought it was the man I think of as JT -- John Taylor of Duran Duran. Justin Timberlake seems like one of my kids ... but your poem is gorgeous and when I read it and think of the older "JT", it does the trick. :-)

I'll be back for more! Oh and I LOVE the post below about your mother. I hope my kids will feel that way about me. Brought tears to me eyes.